Wednesday, July 18, 2012

In the details

Here is what I wore yesterday. 




Shirt: Chris and Carol (old)
Pants: Fresh Laundry (Hot Mama)

I have found in my search to define my style that I like clothing with interesting details.  Like this shirt for instance, it has a crochet type detail on the back and is rouched on the sides (and the nautical stripes)!  Wow!  Another bonus is this also helps to add interest to my outfits since I am not much of a jewelry wearer.  I have everyday jewelry items that I wear, but that's about it.

What things do you look for in your clothing to add interest?

Have a great day!

Lisa B

I'm linking up with Simply Sarah and The Pleated Poppy today.


Simply Sarah
pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. I love that striped top! I don't like wearing jewelry either if my top has any detailing on it like that. I usually wear necklaces with just a plain top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crochet detail on that top - it definitely takes it up a notch from the everyday striped top!

    ReplyDelete