Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Black and Blue

Do you ever have one of those days when you stare in your closet and just can not figure out what to wear?

This happened to me yesterday!  I knew I wanted to wear black pants, but couldn't put together a suitable outfit!  I know what you're thinking "it's black pants, come on!".  That's what I was thinking too!  I just couldn't put it together!  I know that part of the problem is that I don't have black sandals that I like, so a lot of the easy black pant outfit options were out!  I knew I had the blue shoes and the blue tank top, so I went with that after 20 minutes of just standing there!



Sweater: Target (old)
Tank: Nikibiki (Hot Mama)
Pants: Fresh Linen (Hot Mama, no longer available)

Tell me about those days when you just can't figure out an outfit.  What are your go to pieces to resolve the issue?

Have a Great Day!

Lisa B

I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy today!


pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. This makes complete sense to me! If I don't have shoes I like, I will totally bypass outfits that would otherwise be great. Hmmm...go to pieces - in fall, a black knit dress with boots and a scarf or a chambray shirt and colored jeans and in summer, I like to wear floral skirts with a solid shirt and a statement necklace... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have days like that! Do you have red, yellow or leopard shoes? Those would look great with the pretty blue top too.

    On days when I have nothing to wear, I usually just throw on a dress. It's one piece to fuss with and you always look pulled together :) Heather

    ReplyDelete