Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Friday!

This has been a really long week!  With the weather changing all I want to do is snuggle up in a pile of blankets and eat mashed potatoes!  Yes, that's right mashed potatoes!  Maybe garlic or sour cream and cheese.  Just something stick to the ribs warm!

Alas, I can't just eat mashed potatoes!

Anyway!  Here is an outfit that I wore on Tuesday!  I know that was days ago!




Ada just wanted all of the attention!

Top: Banana Republic
Jeans: Hudson Mia
Shoes: Sven's Clogs

Sven's is at it again!  They are having a sale October 27th and 28th!


Have a great weekend everyone!

Lisa B




1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to stay away from white carbs right now and it is miserable. All my BFFs are white carbs - the garlic mashed sounds delish right about now! ;o)

    ReplyDelete