Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Winter Skin!

I don't know about you all, but my skin gets so dry in the winter!  I am always at a loss for what to do!  This year I decided to take a stand against the dry!  I really didn't know how to get started, but I was at the mall this weekend and saw the Sephora store.  I thought "I know they have a lot of products in one place.  I should check it out".  I must admit that I do not enjoy that the employees pounce on you once you walk in the door, but I was prepared.  I flat out asked for help with moisturizers.  They said that I need to talk with Lilly.  They called her over and she was FANTASTIC!  I explained my issue and my skin type and said that I wanted samples before I purchased.  She was so happy to help and explained the purpose for every product.  With samples in hand I went home and have been using everything she recommended and have been having great results!

Here is what she gave me:





Of course, her suggestions were based on my skin type, but I would recommend that anyone with dry skin issues stop into their local Sephora and see that they have to say!

Have a great day!

Lisa B

Don't forget Sven's warehouse sale!!



1 comment:

  1. Ack, winter skin, I hate it. I have naturally oily skin, but it does get dry in the winter, so dry oily skin is no bueno. Thanks for the reminder that I need to change up my skin routine for the colder weather!

    ReplyDelete