Monday, September 24, 2012

I Love Dahlias!

Hi everyone!

My weekend was pretty relaxing for once!  We didn't have any plans or need to be out of town.  It was also really nice to not have a hangover!  The last month involved a lot of weddings and events where drinking was essential!  This weekend we didn't have a drop.  I must say I feel great for a Monday!

On Saturday we went to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.  We were hoping to see some color on the trees, but it's a little early for that here in the metro area.  We did however happen upon the Dahlia garden!  I love Dahlias.  The Dahlias that we saw were plants with huge, giant flowers!  They are so pretty!  Lucky for you I took pictures and they turned out great!










Have a great Monday!

Lisa B

No comments:

Post a Comment