Thursday, July 19, 2012

These Booties are Made for Walking!

Boots



1.Calvin Klein boots / 2.Steve Madden boots /3. Maison Martin Margiela wedge booties / 4.Jeffrey Campbell boots, $165 / 5.Stella McCartney platform wedge / 6.Wedge booties, $31 / 7.rag & bone leather boots / 8.AllSaints bootie boots / 9.Ankle booties



I know it's not fall yet, but I am in the market for a cute pair of booties.  When I work at Hot Mama I am on my feet for 5-8 hours at a time.  I know that might not seem like a lot for those of you who work in retail, but it's something that my virgin office job feet are not used to!  I had some pretty sore feet last year from flats that were cutting into the area around my big toe knuckle.  My solution, a pair of booties that won't have any seams hitting in weird spots!

I am actually going to be visiting a shoemaker (Sven's) in a few weeks and they may make me a cusotm pair of booties (dreaming)!  That should be so fun!  I look forward to posting about it!

What do you think about booties?  Do you have a favorite?

Have a great day and thanks for reading!

Lisa B

1 comment:

  1. I love #3!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete