Monday, July 23, 2012

Redemption!

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!

This past weekend we went to Kansas City to visit my brother and catch a couple Twins games!  I had such a great time hanging out with my brother and I am so glad that my husband and him are great friends!

Going to Twins games at Kauffman stadium are always a blast!  Since the drive is pretty short there are typically a lot of Minnesota fans!  It's always fun to rub an away win in the home teams face!  That's my competitive side talking (too much?)!!

This weekend was also a little bit about redemption!  Three years ago we went to games at Kauffman and had a picture of the 3 of us taken.  It currently sits in a frame on a coffee table at our cabin.  Let me tell you, it's awful!  Every time I see it I cringe!  I was so overweight!  Actually, all of us are looking pretty chunky!  We all worked really hard over the last 3 years and have adopted a much more healthy lifestyle!  I am so proud of us!  Our goal this year was to get a picture is the same spot with us looking thinner to replace the gross one!  Redemption!

Without further adieu! 
Here is the photo from 3 years ago:  Yikes!


Here are photos from this weekend:





Wow!  What a transformation!  Look at me!  Look at my bro (on the right)!  I love it!!!!

Oh, and then there was this guy!



Gross!  That's really his back hair! 

Only in Kansas!

Have a great day!

Lisa B


No comments:

Post a Comment