Friday, July 27, 2012

Latest outfit!

We are finally getting a reprieve from the hot weather.  A couple of days ago I was able to wear cropped jeans and a quarter length top without sweltering! 

(Do you like Ditto's outfit?)


(Little dog toy made it in the photo)

Shirt: Mysteree (old)
Jeans: Hudson (Beth Crop)

I love this top because of the lace detail and the nod to a baseball jersey!  It also has a nice hemline that gives more added detail.  I have also found that hemlines with a scoop (like the one on this top) create a more slimming look.  The crops what can I say, I love Hudson's!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa B

4 comments:

  1. You always have the best details in your clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great casual top - and amen to finally getting back to normal temperature!

      XO
      www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks Heather! Looks like your in the Mpls area too!

      Yay!

      Delete