Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Family Reunion

Hi all!

Sorry I was absent the last couple days!  We went to Omaha Nebraska for a family reunion. 

Do you ever have to go places where your in your mind you are like "Nebraska!  What is there to do there?  This will be a great time (insert sarcasm here)"!  On Saturday a group of the family went to an area of Omaha called the Old Market and I must say I was pretty impressed.  This area used to be (way back in the day) a warehouse area with a few store fronts and about 20 to 30 years ago it was revitalized into a farmers market/retail area, but they kept all of the charm.  It is so cute!  While I was walking in the area for a minute I felt like I was transported to the 1920's.  See the photos below!







Dress: Tart

If you are ever in the Omaha area it's totally worth it to check this out!

Have a great day!

I am linking up with Real Girl Glam today!

Real Girl Style Link Up

6 comments:

  1. I would definitely be one of those people to say 'what is there to do in Nebraska?!' but this totally looks like my kind of place to visit. Love the little dress you wore. So cute paired with the turquoise bag. Thanks for linking up for Real Girl Style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and for having the link up! What a great way to find new people!

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love little walking places like that, with cute little cafes and shops. You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! That area was such a jem to find!

      Delete