Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weekend

Sorry no post yesterday.  I took a long weekend and decided that I wasn't going to do anything that involved technology yesterday!  It felt good!  I did check email, but not my work email!  :)

The weekend was pretty eventful, although I didn't take many pictures!

I went to Sven's and checked out my clogs.  They didn't quite fit right, so they are being altered right now!  I should have them this week.  They look so good!  I can't wait to show you all!

We also went to the Minnesota State Fair and stuffed our faces, saw some animals (horses, pigs, dogs) and entertained ourselves with some excellent people watching!  Sometimes I wonder what cracks these people crawl out of!  WOW!  Didn't get any pics.  It's just too hard to be sneaky!

Funny story:

The worst outfit all day!  This guy was wearing these crazy retro swirly shorts, a black shiny short sleeved dress shirt and moccasins.  It was just too much!  Turns out he is one of the local television weather people here!  I was watching that channel last night and knew it was the guy from the ugly shorts!  For the integrity of that person he shall remain nameless!

Here is an outfit that I wore on Sunday!  It's very casual, but hey this is me on the weekend!




Top: Target (Mossimo tank)
Jeans: Hudson Beth crop

We were driving home from Sven's and saw this amazing arborvite hedge.  It was pretty cool to walk in there!

Here it is without a person!


Have a great day!

Lisa B

No comments:

Post a Comment