Thursday, August 16, 2012

Simple Style

I was just reading Kendi's blog post today about her having a simple style and it got me thinking.....

Being new to the fashion blogging world I knew I had my style, but once I started checking out other blogs I began to question my own.  Like Kendi refers to in her blog, she has a simple style.  I believe that I do too.  Many bloggers out there love to add fun accessories from the bauble bar and mix a lot of patterns in their outfits.  Don't get me wrong, I love to see how everyone expresses themselves and I think it looks great on them, but it's not me!  I don't like to wear a lot of jewelry and what I do wear I wear the same thing everyday.  If I were to add extra accessories I think I would be uncomfortable. 

I have been struggling with this for a while!  I wasn't sure that if I was going to have a fashion blog that I needed to add those things.  The truth is however, that this is a blog about me and what I consider to be my style.  It's okay to be simple!

Whew!  The pressure is off on this front!  Thanks Kendi!

Here are some simple outfits that I have put together in the past couple months!









Where is the smile here?

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day!!

Lisa B


No comments:

Post a Comment