Friday, August 17, 2012

So Excited!!!

Ok, I know I already posted today, but I have the most exciting news!!!

For those of you who are avid readers, you may remember that I mentioned getting to design my own pair of Sven clogs....Well, the day has arrived (well, it will be Sunday)!

I get to go to the factory, meet the owner, meet the marketing superstar (Lisa), and get to design my own pair!  I may even walk out with them on Sunday!

I will be sure to document the whole day and get back to you all!

For now, here is their website (they also make clogs for some high end brands that I'm not sure I can tell you about):

http://www.svensclogs.com/

Here is a pic of a direction I might go!


 

Have a great weekend (again)!

Lisa B

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am so lucky! I will get the pair I designed next week! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Super cute! Can't wait to see how you style them :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! I am will get them next weekend! Can't wait!

      Delete