Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Report

Hi all!

I had a great weekend!  How about all of you?

My experience at Sven's clogs was awesome!  I can't wait to post about it.  Marie and Lisa were so amazing and welcoming! 

I don't have my clogs that I designed in hand yet, but will have them next weekend!  I can't wait to show you!

They are also going to give me a pair of clogs to raffle off!  I'm going to have to look into how to do that.  If any of you have recommendations let me know!

In other activities...

We had some friends up to our cabin and spent some time among some of my favorite bars in Wisconsin!  I only wish the I would have taken more pictures!  I must remember to do that next time!!!!

On Saturday the gals went to Chateau St. Croix for some wine tasting.  I was so fun to have girl time!



Grrrr!



The weather was so beautiful!

Have a great Monday! 

Lisa B

2 comments:

  1. OMG you have to check my blog today!! I was at that winery on Saturday!!!! Too funny! What an amazing place, right? We were camping on the St.Croix!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too crazy! What time were you there? We were there around 4! I will check your blog!

    Lisa B

    ReplyDelete